About Me & Education
Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Sally Ledvina, APNP, works to support your mental health and well-being through the conservative use of medication combined with psychotherapy and healthy lifestyle practices. Since your mental, emotional, and physical health are connected and interrelated, her goal is to treat your mental health issues as part of your overall health and wellness.
- Outpatient Mental Health Counseling
- Individual, Couple, and Family Therapy
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Grief and Loss Issues
- Thought Disorders and Psychosis
- Masters Degree: Psychiatric Nursing, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
- Family Psychiatry
Sally is married with three children. She enjoys working on her family farm, reading, and spending time with her family.
Ratings & Comments
Sally Ledvina, APNP