About Me & Education
- Children Ages 4-Up, Adolescents, and Adults
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Behavior problems
- Adoption issues
- Stress management
- Anger issues
- Cognitive Behavior
- Play Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Masters Degree: Experimental Child Psychology, University of Kansas
- Bachelors Degree: Psychology and Political Science, Southern Utah University
- Mitchell is the father of 2 adopted, special needs children.
- He and his family enjoy being movie buffs, traveling, biking, and gaming.