About Me & Education
Kim Marohl is an (LPC) at Bellin Health Riverside Psychiatric. She trained intensively in Dialectical behavior Therapy, and she has been practicing in a comprehensive program since 2010. Kim also has training in Prolonged Exposure to treat trauma. She works with mood and anxiety symptoms, and she enjoys teaching mindfulness skills.
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Prolonged Exposure
- Mindfulness Training
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Master of Science in Counseling, Lakeland College, Green Bay, WI
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Human Development, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay , Green Bay, WI
Kim is married with two kids. In her free time, Kim enjoys reading, doing crafts, yoga, running, and spending time with her family.
Ratings & Comments
Kimberly Marohl, LPC