About Me & Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the Univerisyt of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Master of Science degree in counseling from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Ph D in psychology at the University at Utah
- Pre-doctoral fellowship in pediatric neuropsychology at Univerisyt of Utah and Neurology at Learning and Behavior Center in Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Kim Lasecki areas of academic specialization relate to both areas of clinical and school psychology. He also has completed training within several school districts and has worked for the Salt Lake City and Menominee, Michigan school districts. Most recently, Dr. Lasecki served as Director of Outpatient Services for Bellin Psychiatric Center. Dr. Lasecki has interests in outpatient psychological testing related to child and adolescent issues. He has experience in evaluating and treating ADHD, learning disabilities, depression, anxiety, and behavioral problems.
Dr. Lasecki is married. He and his wife, Cynthia, have twins, Nicholas and Elisabeth. Dr. Lasecki's wife is a primary care physician for Bellin Medical Group. His special interests include long distance running, vintage Volkswagen beetles, restoring historical homes, downhill skiing, and traveling.
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- National Association of School Psychologists
Ratings & Comments
Kim Lasecki, PhD