About Me & Education
Mental health therapist Heidi Ninnemann helps children, teens, and adults work through lifes challenges. Using primarily Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Ninnemann places a priority on creating a comfortable, safe atmosphere for both clients and families to share progress and concerns.
- Outpatient Mental Health Therapy
- Behavioral Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Relationship Issues
- Life Changes and Transitions
- Adjustment Disorders
- Masters Degree: Educational Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelors Degree: Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Green Bay, WI
Board Certifications and Licenses:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
A Marinette native, Heidi Ninnemann enjoys spending time outdoors, playing and watching sports, reading, and spending time with her family.