About Me & Education
Emily Rademacher, DO, is a board certified physician specializing in psychiatry. Dr. Rademacher has a strong belief that mental health is tied closely with physical health, and that both must be attended to in order to reach a person's optimal functioning. Dr. Rademacher is committed to a compassionate, multi-faceted approach to mental health and wellness which includes both medication and non-medication solutions.
- Mood disorders
- Schizophrenia and psychotic disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual disabilities
- Bachelor's degree, Viterbo University, LaCrosse, Wisconsin
- Medical degree, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, Missouri
- MBA in Healthcare Leadership, Rockhurst University Helzberg School of Management, Kansas City, Missouri
- Psychiatry Residency/Chief Resident, Unity Point Health Methodist, University of Illinois College of Medicine-Peoria, Peoria, Illinois
Dr. Rademacher is married and has one child. She is very happy to be back in Wisconsin. Dr. Rademacher is an avid sports fan, and in her spare time enjoys traveling, spending time outdoors, reading, and trying new restaurants.
Ratings & Comments
Emily Rademacher, DO