About Me & Education
- Doctorate in clinical psychology with a psychoanalytic minor from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
- Internship at Mendota Mental Health Institute in Madison, WI
I was employed with the Wisconsin Department of Corrections in Oshkosh for over four years prior to beginning at Bellin Psychiatric Center.
My areas of special interest include assessing, testing, and providing psychotherapy to people who suffer from severe or chronic mental illnesses and personality disorders.
Growing up in Northeastern Wisconsin, I especially enjoy anything outdoors. My special interests and hobbies include racquetball, golf, running, biking, woodworking, and home repair work.
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Member of the Wisconsin Psychological Association.
- Member of the APA division of Psychoanalysis.
- Listed in the National Register of Health care Providers in Psychology
Ratings & Comments
Brian Cagle, PsyD